Recent Before & After Photos

Mold Damage Spread in Closet


Mold damage at this Cleveland home started in the usual way- with water damage. When the residents of this home returned after a two-week vacation, they di... READ MORE



SERVPRO of Bradley County is Ready When Fire Damage Strikes


The shorted out wiring caused a fire in the attic of this Red Bank home. The firefighters opened up the ceiling and drenched the fire to prevent it from spreadi... READ MORE



SERVPRO of Bradley County Makes it "Like it never even happened."


When fire strikes a commercial property, it is common to see a water upon arriving to cleanup. The water came from the fire suppression system that saved the bu... READ MORE



Fire and Flood in Chattanooga School


The greatest damage from a fire is the smoke damage that lingers after the fire is extinguished. This Chattanooga school did not have as much fire damage a... READ MORE



Water Damage to Charleston Bedroom Suite


The water spread throughout the master bedroom suite from a broken water line in the bathroom. The carpeting was soaked, but fortunately, the level of water was... READ MORE



Cleveland Office Damaged by Rain Water


This office was in the perfect spot during a storm in 2017. The roof of the office building was damage by the wind, allowing the rain to come through the ceilin... READ MORE



Bradley County Duct Cleaning


Bradley County Duct CleaningDuct cleaning is essential to homeowners in the Bradley County area. Filters get clogged with dirt and hair which in turn traps mois... READ MORE



Fire + Water = Mold Growth


After a home suffers from fire damage it then suffers a water damage. Firefighters put out the fire leaving behind wet materials and a lot of humidity. The corn... READ MORE



Lee University Housing Mold Damage


Lee University Housing Mold DamageLearning biology hand on at the local university is not what the women in this off campus housing had in mind. But when t... READ MORE



Dirty Grease Fire in Bradley County


Dirty Grease Fire in Bradley CountyWe are still not sure how the fire started in this commercial property but it could have been all the buildup of grease and d... READ MORE