About SERVPRO of Bradley County
Jeffrey & Jessica Cuthbertson
Owners of SERVPRO of Bradley County
Under New Ownership!
As the new owner of SERVPRO of Bradley County, Jeff Cuthbertson is ecstatic about the opportunity to serve the people of Cleveland Tennessee and all of Bradley County with fire and smoke restoration, water damage restoration, and mold remediation services. Jeff has been providing restoration services to Greater Chattanooga through SERVPRO of Chattanooga since 2008. His business has grown continually, along with his reputation for high-quality work and integrity. You will not find a more highly trained and skilled restoration team in the southern Middle Tennessee Area, holding over 20 certifications from the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC).
When disaster strikes, Jeff’s Large Loss Response Team (LLRT) is set to handle the worst. Entire high rise structures, office, multi-family, industrial plants, restaurants and everything else in retail from shoe stores to full-sized shopping malls are all within the scope of the LLRT.
Jeff believes in providing a quality of service and career opportunities that can help provide a stable base to the local economy. He also gets directly involved in the communities he serves. He is in it for the long haul, and he cares very much about his company’s reputation within the community. For quality and integrity you can trust, look no further than SERVPRO of Bradley County for all your restoration needs.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- JTC - Journeyman Textile Cleaner
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - Other Training
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Better Business Bureau (BBB)
- Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA)
- Chamber of Commerce
- Restoration Industry Association (RIA)
- Risk Management Society (RIMS)