Fire + Water = Mold Growth
After a home suffers from fire damage it then suffers a water damage. Firefighters put out the fire leaving behind wet materials and a lot of humidity. The corner of this home didn't look wet but the water had crept up underneath the linoleum and baseboards. The result was mold! The spotting can be seen along the baseboard but most of it was under the cupboards. Items that didn't have to be removed originally were now necessary to be disposed of.
After a fire it is important to have the water and debris removed from the home to keep it from receiving secondary damage. At least the new cupboards and flooring look great!