SERVPRO of Bradley County is Ready When Fire Damage Strikes
The shorted out wiring caused a fire in the attic of this Red Bank home. The firefighters opened up the ceiling and drenched the fire to prevent it from spreading through the insulation. The SERVPRO of Bradley County team cleaned out the debris and the charred ceiling and drywall and then started the smoke damage restoration. We set up several hydroxyl generators to chemically alter the odors and smoke particulates. Our equipment dried out the dampness from the extinguishing, and after several days, we sprayed the attic with antifungal agents and then primed the burnt trusses in the attic. The owner was very pleased with our results. Call us for any fire, mold, or water damage that may occur to your home or business at (423) 785-3200.