Fire Damage – Chattanooga House
An electrical fire caused this nasty fire damage at this Chattanooga home. SERVPRO of Bradley County was called upon to clean up the water damage and provide fire damage remediation. The heat of this fire was so severe that restoration of the building materials was impossible. We found it necessary to tear out the damaged construction materials and rebuild the damaged area of the structure. Part of the rebuild involved replacing the electrical wiring that had been destroyed. Another major element of this project was the treatment of odor from the fire. SERVPRO cleaning materials were used, and they proved their time-tested efficiency once again. When completed we had another happy customer.