Fire Damage Photo Gallery

Soot and burn marks on wall.

It Is Important To Regularly Clean Out Your Dryer Vents

It is very important to regularly clean out your dryer vents in your home or business in Charleston, TN. Failing to do so can lead to dryer fires, like the one pictured above. Luckily, the damage wasn't too severe and no one was hurt. But our crew still needed to help with the soot and smoke odor cleanup!

smoke and soot damage above microwave in home

Microwave Fire in Cleveland, TN

Food-based fires in a microwave almost always happen because someone overestimated or mis-entered the cook time. An extra three minutes can be the difference between a nicely baked potato and a charred, smoky mess. Other hazards include the power supply shorting out and burning the components inside the microwave, a power surge that tricks the microwave into turning on, or a part of the oven could be prone to catching fire when overheated. Here is your reminder to always keep an eye on your microwave when in use!

Soot Covered Kitchen

This kitchen was left covered in soot after a large fire. Our team is well equipped to handle the removal of soot from your home after it has suffered a fire loss. We will make it "Like it never even happened."

We Are Fire Experts

When you have a fire in your home, you can count on the team at SERVPRO to handle the repair. Our IICRC certified team of professionals are experts in fire restoration. If you have a fire loss, call SERVPRO.

Cleaning Up Soot

When this home suffered damage from a fire loss, it was left covered in soot, as you can see from the image. Our team was brought in to clean up and repair the damage to the home.

Kitchen Cleanup

A fire that affected this home left the kitchen in this image heavily damaged. Our team was able to clean up the soot and debris and leave this home looking "Like it never even happened."

Fire In Your Home

When you have a fire in your home, you may find that in addition to damage from direct contact with the fire, you will have debris, smoke damage, and soot, such as you see pictured here.

Soot After Kitchen Fire

The soot pictured here was left by a large fire that ripped through this kitchen. We responded quickly to the call to clean up and repair the damage to this home and made quick work of it.

Fire Damaged Bathroom

When this home was damaged by a fire, this bathroom was one of the rooms that was heavily impacted. Our team responded quickly and got to work immediately removing the soot and debris. Then we were able to make the necessary repairs. When we were finished, we left it looking "Like it never even happened."

If You Have A Fire

If you have a fire in your home that leaves damage like you see pictured here. Call SERVPRO. Our team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to respond to your disaster.

Dryer Fire in Hopewell, TN

The fire in this home started when lint built up in the dryer and ignited. The wall behind the dryer started on fire which will all have to be replaced in the rebuilding of the home.

Bathroom Destroyed By Fire

This bathroom was ruined when a fire broke out in the home. The streaking on the walls and whole in the ceiling was caused by the firefighters when they put out the fire.

Cleveland Home Fire Damaged Roof and Siding

This Cleveland home suffered an extensive fire that started inside. Much of the home was burned with outside damage. The contents of the home were moved to our facility to be cleaned as the roof was refinished.

Attic Fire in Cleveland Home

Attic fires usually start when an electrical wires are exposed. That is the assumption on this fire. The fire finally penetrate under the eaves causing which can be seen in this picture.

Fire Damage – Cleveland, TN Garage

Fire damage to this Cleveland garage was devastating. Fortunately, it was a detached garage, so the house was not involved in the fire. WE cleaned up the fire damage and restored what we could. The remainder of the garage we rebuilt.

Soot and fire damage in kitchen.

Fire Damage – Chattanooga Kitchen

Fire damage left the owners of this Chattanooga home feeling like they would need to rebuild their kitchen. The soot and smoke damage had left it in dreadful shape. They were pleasantly surprised when SERVPRO’s proven procedures provided them with their original kitchen restored to pre-fire condition.